Life Challenges or Learning Differences
Obstacles your child are facing can come from a variety of places. Some of these obstacles may include one or more of the following:
- Learning Challenges: Dyslexia, ADHD, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Nonverbal Learning Diability, Etc.
- Family Issues: Separation, Post-Divorce, Military Deployment, Parental Incarceration, Family Conflicts, and many more
- Developmental Delays
- Limited Knowledge of Coping Skills
- Asperger Syndrome / High Functioning Autism
- Limited Repertoire of Social Skills
- Limited Tools to Reduce Stress
- Limited Parental Knowledge or Skills to Help Children
- Negative Thinking
- Limited Knowledge of Effective Communication Skills
- Trauma (Abuse, Neglect, etc.)
- Low Self-Confidence
- Social Anxiety / School Refusal
- Selective Mutism
- Chronic Illness
WHY CHOOSE DR. GERALDINE OADES-SESE
My Personal Approach to Early Intervention
My goal is to help children and adolescents recognize and seize those opportunities and overcome any challenges and obstacles that get in their way. By helping them create a positive mindset, build effective coping strategies, and expand their repertoire of problem-solving skills, they can live a healthy, satisfying, and successful social and academic life. The earlier these skills are cultivated within the child or adolescent, the greater the opportunities to practice and utilize them to their benefit. My strength-based approach combines comprehensive assessment with evidenced-based interventions.
With the knowledge I can give you and your child, I feel am confident that your child can reach his true potential to live a happy, successful and social life. I look forward to working with you and your child to make this happen. Contact me today and let’s get started!